“Our experience mitigates risk before the first arc is struck”
Dominic – MD Tech Inspections
FULLY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED
CSWIP, QWE, PCN
Our Welding Inspectors
- Ensure that all operations concerning welding are carried out in strict accordance with written or agreed practices/specifications.
- Are fully trained to CSWIP 3.1 and are highly skilled in inspections and welding to the most up to date standards and regulations. Dominic Moran is trained to CSWIP 3.2.1
- Ensure that all of the most up-to-date codes and regulations are maintained.
- For complex jobs our Qualified Welding Engineers (QWE) are available
- Our non-destructive technicians are qualified to to PCN Level 2 and PCN Level 3 certification. UT level.
Why Use Tech Inspections
- We are here to make sure that only the highest possible quality is achieved, and as standard the safety regulations are met and completed on time.
- Our welding specialists provide effective welding consultancy for successful projects
We are proud to use Tech Inspections Ltd & welding services, for their professionalism and expertize in the training of our engineers to the standard of coded welding, and obtaining the necessary certificates.
Tech Inspections have always shown professionalism and vast experience in the role as our Responsible Welding Co-ordinator. They have assisted with audits and given us appropriate guidance where required, whilst offering practical hands-on training and advice whenever needed.
We have worked withTech inspections for a few years now. Dominic is always extremely helpful ans responsive, particularly so with our CE approval process not to mention welder training and all the accompanying paperwork. We would highly recommend Tech Inspections to other fabrication companies looking for assistance in these areas