“Our greatest strength as consultants is to be ignorant and ask questions”
Tracy – Part of the Tech Inspections Office Team
TECH INSPECTIONS IS A LEADING INDEPENDENT SPECIALIST IN CE MARKING AND PRODUCT COMPLIANCE
We help companies of any size to meet their product compliance regulations in markets and industries around the world.
Our engineering consultants have extensive experience gained across many industries.
Whether you’re looking for some assistance with a test failure, trying to understand what is required for CE Marking your product, or would like a complete outsourced CE compliance management service, we’d be happy to talk to you.
If you’re looking for help with understanding CE certification or CE compliance, we can explain what CE marking means for manufacturers. We can also advise what manufacturers should do before selling their product or placing it on the market, including:
- Deciding on which Directives apply;
- Structure and content of technical file;
- How testing can help demonstrate compliance;
- Format for Declaration of Conformity.
Tech Inspections offer a complete package that guides welding fabricators through the CE Marking process, from initial review right through to CE marking assessment.
The basic package comprises
- An initial visit to review existing systems
- Preparation of your Factory Production Control (FPC) procedures for you
- We will write and approve your Welding Procedure / Manual Specifications
- Implementing FPC systems and procedures
- Training your internal Welding Coordinators
- Guiding you through the implementation process
- Assisting with the Notified Body (NB) arrangements and certification
- Attending the NB assessment and help with any corrective actions
We are proud to use Tech Inspections Ltd & welding services, for their professionalism and expertize in the training of our engineers to the standard of coded welding, and obtaining the necessary certificates.
Tech Inspections have always shown professionalism and vast experience in the role as our Responsible Welding Co-ordinator. They have assisted with audits and given us appropriate guidance where required, whilst offering practical hands-on training and advice whenever needed.
We have worked withTech inspections for a few years now. Dominic is always extremely helpful ans responsive, particularly so with our CE approval process not to mention welder training and all the accompanying paperwork. We would highly recommend Tech Inspections to other fabrication companies looking for assistance in these areas